sábado, 6 de febrero de 2010

DESCRIPTION OF A PERSON

If I could meet anyone in the World, I would like to meet Bojan Krkic.
I choosen Bojan because he is my favourite football player. Bojan he has 19 years old .Bojan has got black hair and brown eyes. I think he’s a person very handsome because I love his eyes. He is not very tall nor very short.
Bojan is a very hones person because I think that he is a person who always helps people. On television he seems a very nice and respectful person and I believe that in her real life he is the same.I admire the Bojan of personallity because I think he’s a very nice person and he always had a big smile. I admire people who always have a smile.
If I met Bojan Krkic I would without the words. I always think that if I find Bojan he would ask me a photo. If I would found Bojan would a great day.

No hay comentarios: